Monday, November 15, 2004

Famous people

I have two things for today. First, check out who may play the lead role in the Da Vinci Code movie - not happy with their choice. Not sure who I'd pick - maybe Clooney?

Second is a fun story - when working at Pottery Barn on Saturday, I rang up a couple of purchases for a woman and her daughter. They were items we were sending out, so I had to get her name/contact info for the shipment - her address was on Park Ave in NY and seemed very important. So I came home and googled her and found out that yes, she is important. She's the great-granddaughter of Henry Ford, and an accomplished author in her own right. And she shops at Pottery Barn :) I'm keeping my out for more famous people at work now :)

3 Comments:

At November 15, 2004 4:12 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

I agree with you on the DaVinci code. I always pictured Langdon as younger and more attractive. Think Harrison Ford circa Indiana Jones.
As for Ford's great granddaughter - you're a snoopy bitch and that's why I like you.

 
At November 16, 2004 8:31 AM, Blogger Laura said...

I totally agree with the Harrison Ford in the Indiana Jones era comment. But I can't figure out who that would be now - maybe Matt Damon ala Bourne Identity?

 
At January 18, 2005 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura:

It was great to meet you and Nate last night. I enjoyed talking about the Twin Cities and hearing the MN accent again. Thanks for bringing me into the 21st Century with the blogging thing. Paul

 

Post a Comment

<< Home