Tuesday, November 09, 2004

John Pohl is still missing but...

While Johnny Pohl still may be missing, at least we know where his little brother is. And you know how much I like little brothers...

(from GopherSports.com) Tom Pohl, joins the Maroon and Gold for the 2004-05 season as a 6-1, 180-pound forward from Red Wing, Minn. The younger brother of former Golden Gopher Johnny Pohl, Tom is currently in his second season with the USHL’s Tri-City Storm. He is third on the team and 28th in the league in scoring with 16-28--44 in 60 games. A highly-skilled player with a strong work ethic, Pohl had seven goals and eight assists in 55 games with the Storm in 2002-03.

And look at this event - you should do this if you still live in MN and think of me cause I can't go (oh and even if I was there I couldn't go since I can't skate)... Look like fun...

Skate with the Gophers December 12th 1-4 p.m. Call 612.624.8080 to schedule your skate time Autographs, Photos, and games on the concourse...$5 for adults $3 for youth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home