Sunday, November 28, 2004

Long time no blog

Sorry for the lack of blogging over the last week, John and I were in MN for the 7 days and it just didn't happen there... We had a good Thanksgiving in J-town, plus had much fun in Mpls prior to going back to Jackson...

News from MN:
  • Big flaming homo from my HS lives in Uptown only a block from Alicia and Heather's house. Strangely enough, neither of us fit in too well at the American Legion on Wed night so we ended up hanging out for an hour and chatting.
  • Yeah, Mary is coming home this week! Yipee!
  • I went to Nye's for the first time on Fri night w/ Julie, Brandon, and Rich. Very strong drinks - a good time. John got yelled at in the men's bathroom, v. funny.

I'll post tomorrow - I'm too tired right now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home