Saturday, November 06, 2004

SMS hints

Check this out - it's possibly better than the Google function (less the "define" function)
http://www.upsnap.com/
You have to sign up but them you're set to go - click on demo on the right and it gives you instructions. I like that you can search by area code rather than zip code...

News with Laura - I'm planning a big night out at Gastof's while I'm home so that'll be fun. Everybody should've received an evite - unless I don't have your email in which case you'll have to wait for me to track that down before I can evite you.

And finally, I just got a second job. I started at Pottery Barn this week (10-15 hr/wk) as Christmas help, could continue on past then... We'll see how it goes :) I'm hoping to get time off while Alicia is here visiting - don't worry I'll get it off Lici.

1 Comments:

At November 08, 2004 1:17 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Bitch, you better get those days off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home