Monday, December 27, 2004

Any entrepreneurs out there?

I have a great idea for any entrepreneur looking for a business idea - too bad I don't keep in touch with ex-roommate Tom anymore b/c he could use this one, it's good. John and I have been shopping for a new bedspread/duvet cover since April. So more than 6 months and many, many stores of shopping with no luck. Keep in mind, I'm in malls all day long every day so I've looked at pretty much all retail locations, plus we've visiting Bed Bath and Beyond, Linens and Things, etc. with no luck at all. I don't understand how there aren't more options for young couples looking for bedroom linens - I'm pretty sure John and I are not the only people under 30 living together looking for something that's nice and appropriate (that doesn't offend either of us). All we've found are florals, ugly prints and scary fabrics aside from cute pink ones that John doesn't want. Any advice / suggestions would be very welcome.

This is a nice list from IMDb - I like Netflix lists but this is a nice change - I like the explaination of their system at the bottom, too. John was telling me about this movie, SLC Punk!, yesterday. Has anyone heard of it? I feel like I may like it considered my position on Utahians...

Check out this site for cool tips on Minneapolis' scene. It's fun :)

1 Comments:

At December 28, 2004 10:19 AM, Blogger P1 said...

I really like you idea. I sent my friend a link to your blog - he's a movie freak!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home