Thursday, December 30, 2004

End of the year

I'm excited that Alicia is coming to visit for New Years this year - not on purpose but she's out here for work this week so she's staying a few extra days. We don't have firm plans but I'm sure we'll find something fun to do. I'm all about playing backgammon, HP Trivia, and watching Netflix but I'm sure we'll leave the house, too.

Congrats to NWA for doing it again. I can't decide if this is worse than the fiasco of keeping on the plane for hours at Detroit in the late 90s - the whole customs things was less in NWA's control this time, but still it seems silly that they couldn't let people off the plane and quarentine them in the airport or something... 2 people were on the Today show this morning for an interview and were explaining that there were 2 medical emergencies where they sent medics on the plane, but they weren't empowered to take the passenger off the plane for treatment because of customs issues. It took lots of debate before the passengers were taken to the hospital...

I must say I'm annoyed by the fact that Blogger doesn't have spell check - that'd be helpful. Also annoyed I can't post pictures on my blog because I can't get the Picasso program to work. Maybe in 05 :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home