Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

I'm sure you're excited about the announcement that JK Rowling has finished book 6 and sent it to the publisher. Yeah! Rumors are it will be released in July 05. There are lot and lots of fun rumors / confirmed facts about book 6 here. I don't have a lot of ideas about who the half-blood prince is - maybe a new character? Please comment with your ideas. My thoughts are the Ron and Hermione hook up, and that Ginny and Harry hook up.

Also let me reiterate that my friends like Harry Potter, don't drink white wine at busy bars, and like to receive postcards. If you're don't fall within these guidelines, you'd better think about changing :) BTW, I have a bad feeling Michael doesn't ready HP - can you confirm/deny this, Michael?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home