Sunday, December 19, 2004

Hodge Podge

First of all, congrats to Alicia on her new blog. It's sweet.

I got a new coffee table today - yeah! Plus I know a mover who brought it up to my house and unwrapped it :) Thank goodness for the hefty PB discount.

Book recommendation - my book club book this month - Seduction of Water. I like it quite a bit and it gets good reviews.

As I've consistently stated, warranties from retailers are a big fat rip-off. Here's the proof.

And last but certainly not least, as some of you were notifed via urgent texting, John Pohl has been found. After graduation, he played for the Worcester Ice Cats AHL league, then last year he played 1 game for the St. Louis Blues but was not to be found after that one game last October. This year, as posted earlier on the blog, he was still missing but I found his brother :) I now tracked him down with the help of Sid Hartman (and my dad notifying me of Sid's article) and he's come back to me in Mass. Woo who. I'm planning on attending a game sooner than later and wearing my Minnesota sweatshirt and having us fall in love and live happily ever after. Oh wait, I already have a John :)

That's all for now - except for the countdown to my birthday which now stands at 7 days, 2 hours. Car rentals here I come.

1 Comments:

At December 28, 2004 12:46 AM, Blogger Brad said...

I thought you were buying a coffee table? That's a huge ottoman! Actually it's sweet, but I had to throw that in there.

Happy Birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home