Thursday, December 16, 2004

Regis

Any guesses on how old Regis Philbin is? We started discussing this at book club last night, because he is getting forgetful and misspeaks on Live all the time. More than usual as of late, I've noticed.

Oh, that could be because he is 73. That is old. No surprise that he called cashmere socks argyle socks on the show the other day. Not that they're at all the same but makes since cause he's wicked old. Just an FYI for you.

Secondly, as I explained to Alicia today, I developed a crush via the phone today. I called Cingular's customer service re: voicemail issues and ended up talking to this boy for 20 minutes. He had a cute, not dumb-sounding accent, so I asked and found out he was from Oklahoma City. I told him he had a very nice accent. I then realized I was coming on to the call center rep. Oops. He was nice and we chatted for a while. I'm pretty sure he's a cowboy and looks like Luke Perry is 8 Seconds. In a good way. It was fun.

1 Comments:

At December 19, 2004 5:10 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

I don't think Regis's confusion is a recent thing. Did you ever watch the Millionaire show? He would pronounce things wrong and be generally confused all the time. He's no Alex Trebek.

Suck it Trebek. Funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home