Thursday, January 06, 2005

Broken Hearts Club

As I was telling Julie yesterday, I've been having trouble sleeping lately. I think it's more likely linked to my caffine consumption than to Boston being not the best place to see (see my post from last week on this). It's not that I can't sleep at all, but most nights I wake up in the middle of the night at the very least to look at the time and roll over and go back to sleep. But two nights ago (sorry for not posting yesterday, computer troubles), I woke up at 3:30 unable to sleep and ended up watching Broken Hearts Club for about an hour before going back to sleep. While this sleep schedule is annoying, it was kinda nice to watch this movie which I hadn't seen in a few years (mostly since moving out from my apt w/ Heather).

I hadn't recognized that Zach Braff was the drugged up kid in the movie when I saw it last time. He makes a good homo.

It's crappy here today - the same freezing rain that hit MN a few days ago is now here. Ick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home