Friday, January 28, 2005

The Geto Boys summed it up well

Damn it feels good to be a gansta. That is if you are Warren Buffett today, after making $645 million today after the P&G purchased Gillette.

On another $ note, this guy penny pinches a lot. I guess you need to live in Kansas in order to be able to afford a large enough house to have the room to "only buy toliet paper and paper towels in bulk once every other year." I'm sorry but that's weird.

Oh - and his "Drinks are now limited to once a month with a two-glass limit" is the lamest rule I've ever heard. Even Muck isn't that cheap.

1 Comments:

At January 29, 2005 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog posts. I do not know what it is, but I
am literally rolling on the floor when I read them. I
think it is because I can just hear you saying the
words as I read them.

One more thing on the cheap bastard in Kansas, his
eyes are crooked! Cheap and Ugly!! Ahhh, that really
must be the good life.

Marc
(posted for Marc by Laura as he emailed me these comments instead of posting them directly to my blog)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home