Saturday, January 15, 2005

I'm back!

I have a list of subjects about which to post so you'll see them all coming in the next few days. Let me say that vacation was v. good - nice and warm - though MA was significantly warmer than MN while I was gone. In December Pitito said MN wasn't as cold as he thought - I wonder what he says now...

Let me quickly rant in response to Alicia's post on Moss -

I, not entirely suprisingly, completely agree with you. So he fake mooned people. So what? I go back to my quote "I'm offended that you're offended." Anyone who is having a conniption over this issue is a baby. And along with people who drink white wine in crowded bars, you're not going to be my friend. Moss' action shouldn't damage children - any decent/marginal parent should've explained to their children that just because something happens on TV doesn't mean it transfers to real life. So what the f? "Should teams put up with actions of players like Moss because they are such good players?" Stupid question. No big deal in my book.

What is funny is that KARE 11 interviewed Moss after a practice later this week and the quote went something like this:

KARE: "Randy, are you going to appeal the fine?"
Moss: "No, 10Gs ain't nothing to me."
KARE: "How do you feel about this incident?"
Moss: "Shit, this doesn't matter. I'd do it again. Shit, next time I think I'll shake my dick and see what they do."

That's funny. Moss = superstar footballer and comedian. Keep him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home