Monday, January 17, 2005

Key West unimpressive

We only had 2 ports of call, Key West and Cozumel. I'd vote Key West is a don't, Cozumel is a strong do. I drove by the hotel we stayed at in Spring Break '99 (Casa Del Mar) which was fun. John and I rented a Jeep and went down to a beach south of San Miguel which was great - free parking, free beach chairs, waiter service, and I got a cheap massage on the beach. It was a happy place.

In Key West, we stopped at a few bars and John consumed many of his new favorite drink - top shelf silver tequila with a splash of lime. They make him happy. On the trolley back to our ship after visiting Key West, we sat by this group of 4 people from Ohio. They were missing teeth, looked just a tiny bit inbred, and were just a little weird. All I wanted to do was curse them for electing W. Damn them. It also made me very surprised that my friends Amy and Natalie could be from the same state from which this group hailed. Weird. Well, I guess it's also strange that a super homo could grow up in Delafield, WI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home