Friday, January 07, 2005

Test me

Quick, somebody test my IQ. I just watched Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle and feel very smart now. Oh wait. It was actually better than I thought - but I was disappointed that none of the trailers highlighted the fact that Neil Patrick Harris is in the movie as himself. Knowing that would've pushed me towards wanting to watch this movie - this was John's Netflix pick.

And big news of the day, Brad and Jen are splitting. I heard from two of my US Weekly addicts in the last week that these rumors were bull, turns out Heather and Nat were wrong... I didn't know Mr. Pitt used to date Juliette Lewis, I think she'd be fun to date, or just know. Happily, prior to breaking up, their production company brought this movie to life: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory due out later this year. I hope they don't f this up - cause Willy Wonka is a good movie.

Not to end the blog on a bad note, but my espresso machine is done. It's boxed up and being returned because sadly it seems to be defective as the milk won't heat when steamed/frothed. That makes me crabby so I'm sending it back and hoping to have my new one here by the time I get back from vacation.

Oh yeah, ready yourselves to be weaned from my blog for a week, John and I leave on Sunday for vacation oh yeah oh yeah. I'll write a send-off tomorrow before we depart, but from Sunday -Friday my blog will be out of commission unless I get the software that allows my phone to blog to work. If so, you'll hear about it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home