Monday, January 17, 2005

What the F?

My final postings - 3 What the Fs?

#1 - Prince Harry wearing the Nazi Uniform. Did Eton skip over WWII? Bad form Harry. PS The punishment - cleaning pig pens? Hmmm...

#2 - The Miami airport. This airport is pure hell. I'd rather have the Panama International Airport as my home airport over MIA. Sucks. I swear that every single person there is flying for the very first time. And doesn't speak English or Spanish. Everything is in both languages yet there are still people proceeding through security with 4 carryon bags each (are you kidding me) and not taking off jewlery/shoes (and I'm talking big ass jewelry). I hate them all.

I can't decide if the set-up of the airport makes people there stupid, or if stupid people designing the airport thought that their set-up would work well with the stuipd people who would by flying out of Miami. You get off the plane, walk into the main lobby, go past the crowds of people meeting their parties, past ticketing, past the security line, past the line for sending your bag through the fancy machine that scans your bag, and then find the escalator that brings you down to baggage claim. Oh, surprise, baggage claim also sucks.

And, when your bag never shows, the people who file your lost bag claim also suck. They got John a piece of blank copier paper, and told him to write down all his info. It was the entered into the computer incorrectly. Crappy service. The highlight was that I got to see what Cher will look like in 50 years. The lost baggage supervisor literally looked like an old Cher. Scary. I wish I had a picture to show you. Except I still haven't been able to figure out how to post pictures on my blog :(

My final Miami airport note. Two flights were going to places I'd never heard of - Tegucigalpa and Quito. Located in Honduras and Ecuador, respectively.

#3 Southwest has taken up ATA routes and will now fly to both Minneapolis and Boston. However, in a strange twist of fate, you are unable to fly between the two cities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home