Monday, February 14, 2005

Good idea

So I was on Craigslist looking for hockey tickets when my cousin comes to town next weekend and I ran across this posting:

Original URL: http://boston.craigslist.org/tix/59611233.html
Posted by: anon-59611233@craigslist.org
Posted on: 2005-02-13, 6:05PM

I am a 27 year old male, living in Boston. I have two tickets to the beanpot games tommorow. I also relize that it is Valentines day. I will be going to game alone unless I find someone who thinks Valentines day is not a big deal and would n't mind spending it with a new friend, at a hockey game? We can meet there if you like. Please rerpond with a bit a bout yourself and a pic Since if we meet there. I will have to be able to recognize you. First reponse gets ticket. I am not looking for a hook up just a fun night out at a good hockey game.Bu fan is a plus

I #1 wish I would've seen this yesterday and gotten tickets to the Beanpot championship - how fun would that have been. I #2 think this is the best idea ever. Buy 2 tickets to a game/event/concert and then post on Craigslist to get a date. How fun :)

1 Comments:

At February 14, 2005 9:36 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

It is a good idea, but an important first step for this guy would be to learn to spell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home