Sunday, February 20, 2005

Napoleon Dynamite Again

I bought the Napoleon Dynamite DVD yesterday - thankfully the man at Target had one in the back because initially there were none on display which scared me.

Let me quickly digress - I headed to Target last night with the list consisting of this one DVD and while driving by a Blockbuster Video I realized that video stores are dying in a big way. Blockbuster is closer to my house, yet it never crossed my mind to buy the DVD there instead of at Target. Random thought.

So I bought Napoleon Dynamite and found out that there's a special clip after the credits run that shows Kip and LaFawnduh's wedding. It's really funny - did you guys know this exists? It's hilarious - involves Kip singing a song about his love of Technology and LaFawnduh then Napoleon rides a steed into the wedding. The deleted scenes were good, commentary ok but the wedding scene was awesome. Funny stuff - check it out.

PS I found out the co-writers of the movie, as well as Jon Heder, are all Mormons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home