Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Napoleon Dynamite is the Greatest

For those of you who don't know, Napoleon Dynamite is the best movie ever. OK, maybe a strong statement but if you haven't seen it GO RIGHT NOW AND NETFLIX (or rent) IT. Its goodness is confirmed by the fact that everyone in my Netflix Friends group has given it 5 stars - Heather/Alicia, Dana, and Julie (and me). This may be the only film all 4 of us have listed as a 5 star movie. Go figure.

And, if any of you are Netflixers, add me to your friends group so we can compare. I like stalking my friends' Netflix picks. One more reason to waste time online.

By the way, there's a guy that used to work for Nokia in New England whose name was Napoleon something. I've never met him but whenever people ask me if he's still around I'm once again amazed by the fact that someone named Napoleon gets hired. For any job. Weird.

1 Comments:

At February 20, 2005 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My lips hurt real bad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home