Monday, February 07, 2005

Too much

Dr. Pepper - I like you. Diet Dr. Pepper - I like you a lot and you're a regular in my soda buying routine.

Their new cousin: Regular and Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. You're trying too hard. Like the kinda pretty girl that wears clothes that are too tight and too much make-up. Settle down and I'll like you, ok?

On an unrelated note - this is an interesting story on how Americans spend their money and how it's changed over the last 50 years. You may have to register for Adage.com in order to read it but it is worth it. They also have many Super Bowl ad stories I liked to read.

1 Comments:

At February 07, 2005 11:05 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

ok, this is getting freaky. I was going to blog on this. I had a conversation today on how confusing this product was to me. It's Dr. Pepper + cherry + vanilla. All in one? To add to my confusion, the can is yellow and white striped, which makes me think lemon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home