Friday, March 04, 2005

Airport / Airline Wonderings

Why aren't there nail boutiques in airports? I've got an hour to kill and am bored - why not get a manicure? It makes sense when you think about it. Better than a hair salon b/c I have a regular stylist. But I don't care who does my nails as long as the work is decent. I will make someone millions with this idea.

Why aren't all flight attendants gay? On 2 of my last 3 flights my flight attendant has been gay and its been a wonderful experience. As opposed to the 58 year old hags wearing way to much makeup and hairspray and being crabby when I ask them for the full can of soda.

Why have the last two flights I've been on had so much carry-on luggage that I had to have mine checked at the last minute after boarding the flight because it didn't fit? Both flights were probably 80% full but not 100% by any means. Its ridiculous - why is everyone carrying on lately? Except Alicia who is still a checker. Silly girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home