Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Brackets

I hope you've got your bracket completed - I'm going to try to post mine on my blog once the games begin tomorrow. I have a date set-up to watch the Gophers game with on Friday (not a real date, but a Boston based GMI employee UofM alumni) and am hoping my bracket stands up over the next few weeks. I found this About.com Basketball site helpful in planning my bracket - check it.

I found out / realized the New Mexico team is call the Lobos. As in "Minnesota? Prince y los lobos." Gotta love the back calles of Sevilla where Missy pukes and we make Alicia makes friends with children. Go Lobos is my 2nd favorite saying (not team) after Go Gophers I've decided.

1 Comments:

At March 16, 2005 11:16 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

I'm impressed that you know the word calles.
What about vamanos catolicos?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home