Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Cartridge World

I saw a new store being built while out on the road - it was a Cartridge World. I'd never heard of it - after researching I found out that it's a store where you can bring your empty printer ink cartridges and wait while they're refilled (they can be refilled up to 7 times safely) or you can buy new ones or paper, etc.

Apparently there are 700 stores nationally but I saw my first today. What do we think about refilling our printer cartridges? I like the idea, but wonder if it's a pain. Kinda reminds me of the infomercial showing the Universal Refill Kit - sketchy.

I like ordering my new printer cartridges online and avoiding searching for the right ones in stores...

1 Comments:

At March 24, 2005 1:11 AM, Blogger Brad said...

my dad swears by refilling his own printer cartridges, but i can't help but wonder if we really need 700 stores dedicated to this noble cause?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home