Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Did you watch Letterman last night?

I'm sure you didn't, unless you're my mom reading this. Anyway, I tuned into the end of Letterman because I've gotten into the habit of watching Craig Ferguson's Show and I saw the musical performance of The Four Tops. Don't worry - I couldn't identify them but at the end of the show they were thanked so I figured out which group it was. The reason I cared was because one of the (original) members of the group, Obie (pictured below) is crazy. He couldn't keep up with the choreographed dancing, he couldn't remember to sign into his mike, etc. It was quite comical to watch.

I feel bad for making fun of a Hall of Famer that's as old as my grandpa but it was comical. You'd laugh if you saw it, too.

1 Comments:

At March 16, 2005 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed it! Maybe he has something like Parkinson's disease? Too bad I didn't stay up that late.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home