Thursday, March 03, 2005

The future of VCR put to a vote

I have a VCR and approximately 20 tapes. I am considering getting rid of them because truthfully, I have lived in my apartment for 10 months and haven't watched any of them once. I have, you may wonder, used my VCR in the last 10 months. I tried taping the last episode of Friends in May because I had a work event that night. I taped the wrong thing at the wrong time or something - end result - I've never seen the last episode of Friends. That's all the work my VCR has had in the last 10 months. I think it's time.

Please vote via your comments. Help me determine the future of my VCR.

PS I'm a little scared I'm the only person I know who still has a VCR???

3 Comments:

At March 04, 2005 12:13 AM, Blogger Brad said...

We actually have 2 VCRs (but only one blank tape), and they get plenty of action thanks to Susan. You're not exactly going to get a boatload of money for it on eBay, so I can't think of a good reason to get rid of it.

 
At March 04, 2005 8:55 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

I used to have a VCR and want one. What if I give you $20 for your VCR. Perfect solution.

 
At March 05, 2005 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We still have our VCR - and I still need to have you come home to tape stuff because it's too complicated for me! Remember when you were 5 and we got our first VCR
and you figured out how to use it before the rest of us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home