Thursday, March 31, 2005

Where are they now?

I'm going to use my blog today to scramble for "where are they now?" answers. I'm realizing that pretty much everyone I know from college ties to AKPsi. In fact, I'm struggling to "wonder where they are now" about any non-AKPsi people. I wish I had a thing of our headshots so I could remember more people I don't know about anymore... But it's all packed up, so it goes...

Cory Wendt - living in Chicago? Does he still own the Alaska lodge?

Marni Heinz - living in the Cities?

Erika Johnson - living in Connecticut?

Kelli Irvan - ?

Katie Hopp - engaged?

Rebecca Kohlenberg - a counting?

Kristin Rodacker - Megan's boss?

Holler back.

3 Comments:

At March 31, 2005 6:55 PM, Blogger Brad said...

Erika Johnson - moving/moved from IN to Fargo with Ingersoll Rand

Katie Hopp - getting married in Duluth on 6/4/05

Kristin Rodacker - I've seen her around the General Mills campus, but I think as a contract employee

 
At March 31, 2005 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Marni Heinz works for St. Jude Medical in MN. -Marc

 
At April 03, 2005 1:26 PM, Blogger Brad said...

Kelley works at Best Buy doing the same job as Liz "Hutson" Peterson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home