Tuesday, April 19, 2005

2 nights a week isn't too much to ask

For those of you (Alicia) who have missed Scrubs and the Office lately, I would like you to make Tuesday "TV night". In addition to Sunday TV night with Desparate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy (have I blogged that this show is great?). That'll keep a nice ratio of 2/7 night of TV to schedule around per week. For those of you who say Th nite is already a priority, I would ask you to watch my Tues and Sun nite schedules and then see what you have to say. It's awesome TV.

As for the Office, after a very mediocre showing in the pilot/series premiere, it has gotten great. I literally laugh out loud 4-5 times per show. The storyline is SOOO un PC but you can almost see jackass at your job saying it. In fact, I think some of those things have been said at my last job. It's so f-ing funny. You must watch. Do it. (said like Ben Stiller in Starsky and Hutch)

Sorry for not providing links to all these shows, if you can't google them you suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home