Monday, April 11, 2005

Almost like Tom Jones but not quite?

So I was looking at a job posting for an Account Exec with The Tom James Company. I thought, hmm, what's that? So I checked out their website. Um yeah. It's a service company that works like this:

"A highly-trained Tom James Wardrobe Professional will visit your office - according to your schedule - to meet your clothing needs. In a matter of minutes, they will create a presentation personalized to your taste and requirements, be it a directional design of the moment or a more discreet ensemble of quiet elegance."

Can you imagine who they hire as "wardrobe professionals"? I can almost guarantee it's no one you want creating your wardrobe for you. This just seems uber sketchy - they try to make it out to be couture but I bet it's more like Newport News than anything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home