Tuesday, April 05, 2005

FICO FICO What's your FICO?

While I regularly pull my credit report in order to make sure nobody is messing with my identity, I don't have a clue what my FICO score is. I haven't bought a house nor have I financed a car, so it isn't like I've avoided this score, but I just feel like I should know what it is. Do you know your FICO score w/out having done the house or car thing?

Do we think I should pay $15 to check my score - it's easy w/ myfico.com (a Mpls based co., good items for the "where is this company based?" trivia game).

Another finance related question - which should I go with - Wells Fargo or US Bank (I'm looking for a free checking account and that's available at both banks)? I'm pondering which is better...

2 Comments:

At April 05, 2005 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

US Bank is horrible. No two ways about it. I honestly vote them the cheapeast & most dysfuntional company on this Earth. Ask Alicia about a little thing called the "label pin club."

 
At April 06, 2005 12:57 AM, Blogger Brad said...

I've been very happy at US Bank, and think you should skip the FICO if your credit report looks good and you aren't planning to buy a car/house in the near future...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home