Wednesday, April 27, 2005

It's called layering

As the legislature debates a new DT Twins ballpark, the "what will we do if it doesn't have a roof?" question has arisen. The Tribune addressed it by making a Weather Tidbits fact sheet talking about April - October weather in Minnesota. I won't lie - MN is colder than MA. But not all that much colder. Zippy and I went to a Sox game April 15 - we wore jeans, a tshirt, long sleeve tshirt, sweatshirt, and beer jacket. Mittens could've been nice but as a whole, it was a quite effective strategy.

If Minnesotans can make it though winter, I'm pretty sure they can make it through a 3 hour chilly baseball game. They can, dare I say it, take inspiration from the Packers? Good lord, you'd think we were debating an outdoor football stadium.

And as an afternote, I would like to make the first prediction on my blog. Officially, I predict that within 1 year, I will advance from writing complaint/kudos letters to writing letters to the editor. I will update you when this happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home