Thursday, April 21, 2005

Lefties

I wonder if it's hard for left handed people to shake hands because they're using their 'off' hand to do it? I wanted to target this question specifically at my left handed friends, but I can't think of a single friend who is a leftie. Which is weird - the only people I can know that are left handed are one uncle and one former boss (and several baseball players I know of). And I don't think I'm missing people - I can name the cell phone carrier of nearly everyone I know so I should be able to recall which hand you write with.

Lefties - holler at me.

1 Comments:

At April 21, 2005 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am brillant, handsome, and left handed. Who Knew. As Alicia is known to say, "A girl can dream." Well girls, dream of me.
-Marc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home