Friday, April 22, 2005

Minnesota Movies

A: What are Beautiful Girls, Joe Somebody, Fargo?
Q: Movies associated with Minnesota.

Attention people on the coasts - Fargo is in North Dakota, not Minnesota.

Beautiful Girls I always thought was set in Minnesota, but it's actually set in Mass. I'd say the two state accents are a 180 from each other so I'm not sure if I'm the only dumb one... Actually, now that I think about it, the reason I always thought it was set in MN was because of the ice fishing. There isn't MA ice fishing, Hollywood. FYI.

Joe Somebody was filmed in Mpls - not sure if it's actually set there in the plot of the movie.

The reason I bring this up is that a new Minnesota movie is on its way to theatres later this year - Wedding Photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home