Sunday, April 03, 2005

More on the Pope

I keep having wonderings about the Pope. This article talks about the Cardinals coming together to plan his funeral. Makes sense - except there is no mention of his family. While I realize John Paul II's parents are out of the picture and he obviously doesn't have his own family (unless, like in the di Vinci Code he actually -- ooh I don't want to give it away) but what about sisters, brothers, nieces, nephews? Does he still have a family or once you get Poped you don't have a family anymore? Input from my Catholic friends, please.

UPDATE: My friend Joel let me know that JPII's parents are dead, his brother died in his 20s and that's that for his family. FYI.

1 Comments:

At April 04, 2005 2:39 PM, Blogger Brad said...

No idea about the family stuff, but getting "poped" sure sounds like fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home