Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Not much is new

I've been up to not much lately. Over the weekend I had friends in town - from MN and NY. I'd post pictures of us but Hello won't let me - I've also been trying frantically to post pictures of Harry and Wills from Saturday's wedding...

I'd say the highlight of their trip was touring Fenway Park. For just $12, we got an almost 2 hour tour of the park and it was awesome. We got to see them practicing for Opening Day ceremonies, including handing out the rings and dropping the championship banner. So fun, plus loads of fun photo opportunities. I'm sorry to all of you who have visited me in Boston over the last 2 years that I never brought you there - my bad.

Other than this, not much new with me. I am reading Kite Runner for book club - I like it so far and have high expectations for it. I found this blog I really like - she was on Bill Maher listed as "Blogger" so I thought I should check it out. It's my style - I especially like her blog on the coverage of the Pope's funeral.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home