Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Poped

Yeah - new pope. I think it's funny that nobody could tell what color the smoke was - everytime they had to wait for the bells. Good work JP#2 on adding the bell action so confusion was minimized. The media kept saying "often, the frontrunner doesn't end up the Pope" but this time that's exactly how it turned out - I think the 21st century just wanted to add additional drama to the situation. Bastards.

I thought it was interesting that the new Pope gets to pick his new name - at least that's the way it sounds on the news - Ratzinger got to pick Benedict. PS Michael - what does Ratzinger mean in Deutsch? I feel like it must mean something...

Posts coming soon - watch for them:
Conclave for CEOs
Why I've been to 10 Kmarts in the last 2 days
Ridiculous Tylenol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home