Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Public restrooms

One thing I've learned in the last year of being a traveling salesman are the good and bad of public bathrooms. The worst part of my job, by far, is using mall/store/gas station public bathrooms 5 days a week. Icky.

However, I have summarized my recommendation for best public restrooms - keep in mind I've visited 6 stores on average per day, usually 3-4 in malls. So I given many a try and here are my top picks:
  1. Nordstroms - v. nice
  2. JC Penney - near the furniture department, pretty sure only 2 people/day use them
  3. Best Buy - again, low usage - nobody knows they're there

2 Comments:

At April 06, 2005 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloomingdales at MOA - lovely! Everything is done in marble. Also not very busy.

 
At April 14, 2005 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

in Copley place, i ONLY use the SAKs bathroom. its the best, but it always smells like poop and is kind of hot.

On a side note, my favorite part about living in CA is that EVERY public restroom has a toilet seat cover. I think its a law...i like it
-nat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home