Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Things to miss, things to look forward to...

Just wanted to quickly recap the things I'll miss about Boston and the things I can't wait to get to in Minneapolis with my pending (or impending - grammer correct me Zip) move:

Things to miss about Boston:
  • EASTERN STANDARD TIME
  • Red Sox / Fenway Park
  • The T
  • 3 championships in 2 years
  • The accent
  • Tom English's
  • Tour guiding my visitors
  • The North End aka many, many authentic Italian restaurants
  • Dunkin Donuts on every corner
  • My large apartment esp. laundry in my unit
  • Zippy
  • The beach at the Harbor 10 blocks from my house
  • Cheap flights to Europe (in theory only)
  • Many major cities within a 5 hour drive
Things to look forward to in Minneapolis:
  • Chipotle / Don Pablo's / The Otter / Rudolph's
  • Cheap cabs
  • Happy hour specials / Leinenkugels / music trivia
  • Charlie the hairdresser
  • Chicago (and those who will be living there) only being 5 hours away
  • 25% lower cost of living
  • Gopher sports
  • My kickball team-to-be
  • Alumni events and getting a mentee (will I like them like I like little brothers?)
  • Not walking up to the 4th floor to my apartment
  • MSP airport
  • All my friends :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home