Sunday, April 24, 2005

Why are you doing this to me?

The Fugly girls shut down their website as of Friday. This comes after the Bad Date Club shut down a month ago. I check these websites more than any others of people I don't know. Luckily, I have now bookmarked Planet Dan and this will be replacing Fugly Girls. Not a bad substitute but I'll poor out a drink for the Fugly girls this week. Not that they died but you know what I mean.

UPDATE: Natalie - before you have a heart attack - I'm wrong. Fugly girls shut down the "comments" capabilities on their website on Friday, not their whole website. I'm dumb. Thanks for Alicia for the heads-up.

1 Comments:

At April 24, 2005 5:43 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

You about gave me a heart attack, bitch. The Fug Yourself girls are just turning off the comments feature of their site, not the site itself. I had noticed recently that ~100 people would comment and a lot of them would leave wannabe GFY comments. It was pretty annoying.
But GFY is not gone - thank God. I'm not sure what I'd do without them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home