Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Wonderings

  • How can I get Kip's "Yes I love technology" song to be my ringtone? $1 to you if you can hook me up with this for free or less than $3.

  • Netlix's new Friend profile is awesome. It's basically a spy tool that lets me see what my friends have out right now, what they just watched, what they just added to their Queue, and stuff like that. I likey.

  • Dunkin Donuts new commercial starring Johnny Damon and GM Theo Epstein is so damn funny. If you have an imagination (and I know you do) you can picture it. Here's the outline of the plot from the Dunkin site: In the 30-second television commercial promoting the iced lattes, Theo discovers Johnny concealing a balding head with a long-haired wig. He is shocked to learn that the centerfielder's signature locks aren't his real hair. When Johnny implores Theo not to reveal his secret to anyone, the savvy GM slyly glances at Johnny's Chocolate Dipped Iced Latte. Damon gives in to the persuasive GM and hands over his iced latte only to bump into him in the stands later in the day. After confidently saying to Epstein, "So, we're cool, right?" Theo replies, "I'm still a little thirsty. Johnny reluctantly hands Theo his second latte to ensure silence and a safely kept secret.

  • Is it a sign that I'm meant to be with Adam Hauser if I am exactly 5 months older than him? To the day? I think it may be a sign... He is a webmaster of his own site and runs a hockey camp. No news on Stuart Senden even with focused googling of him. I'll update you if I find anything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home