Friday, May 20, 2005

Dear Caribou Coffee Corporate,

Today, I ordered a small coffee Cooler (your version of Frappacino) around 4pm at the Rosedale Mall location. It literally took 12 minutes from the time I placed my order until I had the Cooler in hand. There were probably 6 people standing with me waiting for our orders to come up - I've never experienced such a delay when ordering something at Caribu, or any other coffee shop. I understand that frozen drinks take longer to make than black drip coffee, but seriously? It took all my willpower not to approach those placing orders with the clerk and tell them not to order because of the excessive backlog. I felt bad for the man making all our drinks - he was overwhelmed and needed another person helping him.

All in all, I was disappointed in the service today, and would suggest you staff 3 people rather than 2 at this location.

Thanks,
Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home