Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Google my last name

Sometimes it's fun to google just your last name instead of your full name. OK, maybe more fun for Alicia than for Bejota but if applicable, do it.

My fun findings - apparently I have a relative named Chris from Jackson, MN who came up with lots of articles, mostly about sports. I didn't know.

Fun finding #2 - this article from the SDSU student newspaper about online dating. It quotes Ryan, my certified second cousin, a student at SDSU. What's funny is that if you've seen my HS pix and thought I was a dork, multiply that by 10 and that's how Ryan still is, now, 7 years after we graduated from HS. Funny that he was hte one interviewed.

1 Comments:

At May 12, 2005 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris Whisney is one of Ryan Whisney's first cousins. By the way, just saw in the Pilot that Ryan graduated from SDSU last week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home