Thursday, May 26, 2005

Jokes

I have 2 good jokes to share with y'all. Both from late night TV - I truly think these shows make me a little dumber (but not a lot dumber) but am addicted. Oh well.

Chris Rock, on Conan last night
Chris: You know that Runaway Bride woman? The man she was supposed to marry is the luckiest man ever.
Conan: The luckiest man? Why do you say that?
Chris: Most men don't realize they married the craziest bitch in the world until AFTER the wedding. He got to find out before the wedding, lucky guy.

Craig Ferguson in a spoof interview with George W. Bush tonight
Craig: Well hi there, Mr. President, looks like we caught you in the middle of a workout.
Bushie (going on the elliptical machine): Yep, I'm working out on the Olymptical machine right now.

1 Comments:

At May 27, 2005 10:16 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

I heart Chris Rock.

Thanks for the funnies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home