Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Prize: $1

I will award $1 to anyone who can tell me who I have called at (905)361-6687. I usually don't review my cell bill very closely but now that it's not expensable, I took a closer look when I received my most recent bill. I called this 905 number on 5/4/05 at 9:04am, and again on 5/9/05 at 12:01am. I don't think this is a # of someone I know, because it's a Canadian number (thus the international long distances charges that prompted me to examine these calls). I also don't think it's anyone I'm calling about my job search (the midnight call just doesn't seem professional).

May 4 at 9am I was at Alicia and Heather's house - I'd just slept over after getting back into Mpls the day before. Who would I have called right away that morning, and then at midnight 5 days later? No clue. No guess. No idea.

Your guesses are appreciated - don't forget the $1 prize.

Answers to Alicia's questions: Each call was 2 minutes - it would make sense that that's enough time to leave a VM, but barely enough time to talk to someone I don't know... I wouldn't have known I was dialing Canada - you don't need to dial special +01 etc. - thus I had Canada blocked from my phone so I don't accidently call there in the future.

Winner......... Heidi!!! Yeah, Heidi! The person I was dialing was Daniellette (I swear this was her name), a lady from HR from my former employer who I was calling regarding my exit interview. She is based in Jersey so I'm quite confused as to why she has a Canadian phone number? Anyway, I knew she was on vacation to I called her at midnight to leave a VM about my exit interview. Heidi - I got a dollar with your name on it.

3 Comments:

At May 31, 2005 1:41 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

How long were the calls? Did it look like someone really answered? Would you know you were calling Canada?

No guesses yet. My best guess is someone Nokia related left you a message and you returned it, but the midnight 5 days later makes no sense.

 
At June 01, 2005 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I called from work and the lady answered "Market Source", if that is any help to you.

-Heidi

 
At June 01, 2005 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pocket call?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home