Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Is 617 an inconvenience?

I still have my (617) cell number. This is mostly because I think switching my phone number mid job search is a bad move, plus what's a good reason to change it? I know Alicia's reason for not switching her number (she might lose touch with some people), but I don't think I'll have her problem...

I tried calling a cab the other day and they wouldn't help me because I didn't have a local number but I think I can find a cab company that won't have a stick up their ass so I can work with that (I offered to be outside waiting for the cab but they still wouldn't help me).

Here's the survey question of the day - does my 617 number personally inconvenience you? If I get many responses, I'll take that into consideration... Holla.

3 Comments:

At June 22, 2005 10:47 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

Not a problem for me. All I know is I push 3 on my speed dial and talk to you.

 
At June 22, 2005 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you kidding? i still have my 513 number for gosh sake. i have never had a problem with a cab or any other business for that matter over using a non-local number for contact (for example, pizza places, etc) i say keep it.
-Natalie

 
At June 23, 2005 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep it if you can - it will take Dad a long time to change it in his cell or learn it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home