Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Scientology

Last week I was discussing Scientology with Missy, and I stated I seriously thought it had something to do with aliens. After her and Robyn laughed at me, I decided to do some research. Thought I haven't completely figured out what the religion is about, I know why I thought it had to do with aliens. The inventor of the religion, L. Ron Hubbard, wrote sci-fi books before making up a religion.

Now, Tommy Boy had decided he believes in aliens. Perhaps there IS a connection before the religion and the ETs of the world?

Tom Cruise is crazy - read all about it.

5 Comments:

At June 29, 2005 4:39 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

As usual, I think you are right. I've heard Scientologists believe aliens have taken over some humans bodies. No joke. I'm not sure if that's 100% accurate, just saying it's what I've heard.

 
At June 30, 2005 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THE HISTORY OF PSYCHIATRY. I DO.

Heart,
Kerry

 
At July 01, 2005 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, like you i was very interested in finding out what the F this whole scientology is all about. and here is what i have to say: these peeps are wacked out. if you visit the website, it gives you absolutely no real insight as to what the religion is. all it says is that they believe in a world without war and crime, etc. it claims that scientology will help you overcome obstacles in your life such as depression, alcoholism, relationships, career, etc. yet nowhere on the website does it say HOW scientology will help you overcome all these obstacles or HOW they plan to achieve this perfect utopia. if you want to know, you must buy the book, pay to attend seminars, etc. basically its all a huge money making scheme aimed to target the weakest humans who have nothing stable in their life to hold onto and who will therefore turn to scientology. and ladies and gentleman, those weak humans are celebrities. as far as im concerned, l. ron hubbard is a certifiable genius.
-natalie

 
At July 07, 2005 7:10 AM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

It's true! Aliens are real!

Go here:

http://rangertomsrants.blogspot.com/2005/06/et-phone-home-need-more-charmin.html#comments

LOL

 
At August 10, 2005 11:00 PM, Blogger STURMDRANG said...

It's about Thetans, clams, and atomic bombs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home