Saturday, June 18, 2005

Surprise CDs

I'm looking for your input on this one. I heart my iPod, but especially love 2 CDs that I have on it. And they are both surprise CDs - the Flashdance soundtrack and the Footloose soundtrack. Who knew? Both are v. fun to have on my iPod - whenever the songs from these soundtracks come up I'm very happy that I have them included in my iTunes list.

So, what are 2 CDs that you're surprised you like as much as you do when their songs are included in your iPod. Comment, bytches. I know who of you have iPods - I can at least expect Marc, Michael, Natalie, Alicia, Zippy (shuffles count) and Missy to have comments about their own Pods.

1 Comments:

At June 19, 2005 12:45 PM, Blogger Brad said...

Brad Mehldau - Places

I will mention only one, because I apparently do not own an iPod.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home