Monday, July 25, 2005

Note to future boyfriends: Do NOT buy me a star

I've never thought about the company that sells stars based on the business plan: "People are dumb." But this blog talked about this history and invention of the International Star Registry. You know them - the people who have radio commercials about buying your loved one a star. It's a funny article.

Speaking of business plan ideas, I feel like if I'd had this one, it would've been thrown out and called stupid. My business plan ideas posted on my blog keep coming true - nail salons in airports and Hire-a-Guy (not sure if I blogged about that one) renamed as OddBalls so I'm not sure if I want to post my new idea for a bar here... I'll think about it.

1 Comments:

At July 27, 2005 7:41 AM, Blogger Andrew Tavani said...

Laura, thanks for the link to my article and for doing your part to discourage people from visiting the height of stupidity. You're a genuine consumer advocate...

Nice blog too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home