Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Postcard nazi

You may remember how obsessed I am about postcards. But guess what? With this trip it changed - I only sent 4 postcards - were you the lucky one to get one?

Oh wait, I probably sent 30 postcards so dont feel all that special if you got one. But still feel special, I mean I know loads more people than 30 so I picked you out to get a gift from abroad via the post.

My research - how long did my cards take to get to you? If you got a postcard, and many of you reading this did (sans Ranger Tom) lemmie know how long it took to get to you. The date on the card reflects the date it was mailed...

1 Comments:

At July 14, 2005 3:04 PM, Blogger Brad said...

Your postcard arrived from some strange place called Norge yesterday. It was dated 7/6, which - for those of you who don't habla math - means it took one week to arrive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home