Sunday, July 24, 2005

Tim Burton

I saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory tonight and was underwhelmed. BTW, Michael - "underwhelmed" is my word of the summer. It's no "snarky" but what can I do...

It was fun to wonder how they were going to change it - the inside of the factory was fun to watch, but they changed the songs which made me sad. I liked the actor that played Charlie, but still wanted the original movie back. There is no wallpaper licking in this version and I won't lie, that made me sad.

I have trouble with Tim Burton movies in general - aside from one exception, I don't like any of them more than 3 stars on a scale of 1-5. What movie do I really like from Mr. Burton?

2 Comments:

At July 26, 2005 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mystic River?

 
At August 01, 2005 11:36 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Mom - Mystic River isn't Tim Burton. Next time check out www.imdb.com to give you choices to my quizzes

Alicia - you win. Beetlejuice it is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home