Monday, August 22, 2005

The final countdown (duh duh duh duh, da da dat da da)

Just 3 days till the Minnesota State Fair begins. Yipee! You know how much I love the fair, it's true. If all goes as planned, I'll be working 9/12 days of the fair this year for Julie's company, I htink it will be fun, especially if the weather is as nice as it's been the last few days. I'm taking just 3 days off: for Sarah's bachelorette party, the James Taylor concert, and the Light Rail Bar Tour. 9 days of fun at the fair, 3 fun nights with friends/beer. Not a bad plan for the next 2 weeks.

PS please note that 2 weeks from today will be Labor Day. F me, how did summer go by so quickly? I guess leaving for a month helped speed up Labor Day but still...

1 Comments:

At August 23, 2005 5:22 AM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

The West Virginia state fair just closed here and I missed it... Had to work all damn week!

Hope you have fun... The Friends/beer part sound especially good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home