Thursday, August 18, 2005

Where do you think we met for beers?



My 4-H friend Kris (far right) was in town from New York tonight so, surprise, we went to Rudolph's for beers. Since Kris was staying in Roseville tonight, and others meeting us live in St. Louis Park, Rudolph's was the obvious central location.

Speaking of friends, let's talk about the six degree of Laura. My friend Alicia is friends with Ghetto Dave whose cousin Joe is friends with Woody (not his real name) who is friends with a couple of girls who are friends with Shadia who I know through Kris. She is pictured above in the middle. Strange, eh?

Additionally, Kris' college friend is the cousin of Nick Tobkin who met Shadia when they both attended his cousin's wedding. I know Nick from AKPsi. Shadia and Nick are dating. Random, eh? She was all like "Do you know Busta, I mean Jason Busta?" and "Ooh, I know Tony and his girlfriend Krista. Do you know them?" It was downright silly. Shadia didn't need to go to a wedding in podunk SoDak to meet Nick Tobkin, she could've just asked me to introduce her to him ;)

1 Comments:

At August 18, 2005 10:37 AM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I went to the same highschool as Sylvester Stallone, what degree is that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home